900 N. North Branch
Chicago, IL 60642
Passion for food. Passion for people. Passion for experiences. Passion for big ideas.
Conveniently located in downtown Chicago, Kendall is a dynamic place to learn and start building your professional future. Explore Kendall’s flexible programs, which include traditional, weekend and online learning options, and check out the path of study that pairs up with your passion:
The School of Business: Whether you’re interested in running your own company or climbing the corporate ranks, Kendall can help get you there.
- Access career-relevant coursework from the first day – take major classes up front
- Connect with the business community through required industry internships
- Gain professional skills – creative problem solving; poise and polish; and management capabilities
- Choose from five concentrations in Culinary Arts, Food Service Management, Management, Psychology and Small Business Management
The School of Culinary Arts: Kendall’s nationally acclaimed program has been preparing exceptional professionals in the food business for 25 years.
- Choose from certificate, associate and bachelor’s degree programs
- Learn from esteemed culinary faculty – most chef instructors have strong managerial and hands-on experience in the field; many are international
- Be a part of an award-winning education experience:
- Awarded the Academy of the Culinary Arts Cordon d’Or – Gold Ribbon Cooking School of the Year Culinary Academy Award for 2008
- Named one of the Ten Best Culinary Schools in a survey of leading food journalists and industry leaders (cookingschoolscompared.com)
- Cultivate your cooking with a school dedicated to sustainability – an integral part of our curriculum and operational practices from composting, recycling, energy-conservation programs and a sustainable on-site garden to sourcing locally grown organic ingredients
The School of Education: With a focus on early childhood education, Kendall’s program is for students ready to teach and inspire the next generation.
- Select from three degree tracks:
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Illinois Type 04 Teacher Certification Preparation
- B.A. in Early Childhood Education (Non-Certification)
- Post-baccalaureate, Illinois Type 04 Teacher Certification Preparation
- Access flexible learning opportunities, including online, on campus or a combination of both online and on campus instruction
- B.A. students can choose from four concentrations in Childhood Nutrition, English as a Second Language, Infants and Toddlers and Special Education
The School of Hospitality Management: Combining the art of hospitality and the science of management, Kendall immerses students in hospitality-focused curriculum to prepare them for careers around the globe.
- Immerse yourself in hospitality-focused curriculum combining traditional theory with experiential learning, which includes two industry internships
- Enhance your career opportunities with a Glion Advanced Certificate in International Hospitality Management (as part of your B.A. degree)
- Kendall is an Official Affiliate Institution of Glion Institute of Higher Education, which is ranked in the top three hospitality management schools worldwide for an international career (Taylor Nelson Sofres 2007)
- Choose from seven distinct concentrations:
- Hotel & Lodging Management
- Restaurant & Foodservice Management
- Asset Management
- Events Management
- Casino Management
- Club Management
- Sports & Leisure Management
Follow your passion to Kendall College. Call 888.6.KENDALL or visit DiscoverKendallCollege.com for more information.