1382 Newtown-Longhorne Road
+1 215 504 1122
A distinctive retirement community in Bucks County, Pennsylvania for people over 65
Are you looking for a retirement community that complements your personality, fits your needs and blends diverse lifestyles? Come take a look at life at Pennswood Village. Our energetic campus offers physical, intellectual, social and spiritual growth, stimulating friendships, creativity and just plain fun.
Designed for individuals who want a lifestyle with independent services and health care choices, Pennswood Village is a nationally respected Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that has met the national accreditation standards of the CARF-CCAC since 1987. Residents like Pennswood’s Type A, Extensive Life Care Contract that gives them the most predictability of future expenses. It provides services, amenities and, most importantly, unlimited access to health care with no substantial increase in monthly payments throughout your life.
- Home to 435 residents from all walks of life.
- 314 apartments - studio to two-bedrooms with den - include maintenance plus weekly housekeeping.
- Quaker-directed with a rock-solid reputation for quality services and programs. We welcome the diversity of women and men of all races, colors, religions, national origins and sexual orientations.
- Coordinated healthcare services lead by our medical director, Dr. Mary Ann Forciea, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and boardcertified geriatricians and nurse practitioners. We have 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week emergency services on campus.
- 82 acre campus has walking trails through meadows, woods, along a gentle stream and extending to 220 acres of the adjacent George School campus.
- Nearby Historic Newtown offers fine shops and restaurants. Philadelphia, Princeton and New York City are within easy access.
Let us walk you through Pennswood Village
Visit us online or call for more information and to schedule a tour.
215-504-1122, toll-free 1-888-454-1122, www.pennswood.org
1382 Newtown-Langhorne Road, Newtown, PA 18940