699 Hongfeng Road,
Shanghai 201206 PRC
86(21)-2890 5555 (MBA)
86(21)-2890 5888 (EMBA)
CEIBS, the only school in Asia that has all three major programmes in the Top 30 of The Financial Times ranking.
CEIBS is a non-profit venture between the government of the People’s Republic of China and the European Commission. In only 15 years, CEIBS has been ranked within the world’s Top business schools and accredited by both AACSB and EQUIS. As the forerunner of modern managerial education in mainland China, CEIBS has the longest running MBA programme, the world’s largest EMBA programme, and an Executive Education programme which attracts approximately 10,000 students per year.
What makes CEIBS unique?
- Well-integrated curriculum that balances theory and practice, hard skills and soft skills, as well as global perspective and local understandings.
- Experienced faculty from more than a dozen countries, each with a solid reputation in China-focused business management expertise.
- Approximately 10,000 alumni worldwide, CEIBS boasts the largest and fastest-growing alumni network in China.
- Elite student body from around 40 counties and regions, with work experiences spanning a spectrum of industries.
- MBA international exchange and EMBA global module partnerships with over 40 leading business schools, most of which are among the Financial Times global top 100 list.
- Over 60 Western and Chinese organizations joined the CEIBS sponsor partner network.
- No. 4 MBA programme globally “Best Non US Two-Year Business Schools”
- No. 1 in China "Most Valuable Business Schools in China”
Forbes China (2005-2008)
- No. 1 Business School in China
Business Week China (2007-2008)
- No. 22 MBA programme globally
The Financial Times (2010)
We welcome you to CEIBS, where your career will soar together with the most vibrant economy in the world.
Contact info: MBA Programme -
EMBA Programme -