802 Industrial Drive
Online MBA degrees offered by Central Michigan University
Central Michigan University’s AACSB accredited College of Business offers you a superior online professional MBA in two concentrations to meet your career needs and the needs of today’s business environment.
Online MBA with an SAP emphasis
This 31 credit hour degree offers you a solid, applied core in business functions plus value driven SAP courses in the enterprise system used by over 38,000 companies in more than 120 countries.
This two year accelerated program is composed of 13 courses in three areas:
- 9 online core courses in business administration
- 3 online SAP courses
- SAP Enterprise Software for Management
- SAP Business Information Warehouse
-SAP Configuration and Implementation for Global Systems
- SAP Academy
- 2-week intensive course
- Taken face-to-face at a central location
- Passing the Academy final leads to TERP10: mySAP ERP-Integrated Business Processes certification.
Online MBA with an emphasis in the Value-Driven Organization
This professional MBA is designed to meet the needs of experienced business people seeking a career-enhancing MBA degree. Degree completion is possible in just two years.
The concentration courses for the MBA/VDO focus on the processes and metrics that drive value for an organization such as:
- The voice of the customer
- Process improvement, including Six Sigma
- Sustainable development
This two year accelerated program is taught completely online.
- 9 core courses in business administration
- 3 Value-Driven Organization courses
- The MBA Project
- A final capstone experience
- Skills and competencies are applied to an actual business problem related to the student’s work
Graduate Certificate in SAP – 12 month program with a lifetime of career benefits
In addition to the two online MBA programs, Central Michigan University also offers the Graduate Certificate in SAP. The certificate consists of:
- Four online courses
- Two-week face-to-face SAP Academy
- Passing the SAP Academy leads to TERP10: mySAP ERP-Integrated Business Processes certification
- No GMAT or GRE is required for the Graduate Certificate in SAP.
For complete information on CMU’s online MBA program and Graduate Certificate in SAP, including admission requirements, please go to www.cel.cmich.edu/onlineMBA.
A Distinguished University
Central Michigan University, founded in 1892, is Michigan’s fourth largest state university. CMU is a Carnegie designated doctoral institution and ranked among the 10 most productive small research universities in the nation. Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, CMU has offered off-campus degree programs to working adults for more than 35 years. Over 70,000 graduates have earned their degrees through CMU’s off-campus programs. CMU Online is just one of the many convenient formats we offer including face-to-face classes at more than 60 CMU locations in the United States, Canada and Mexico.