Respected degree programs
At APU, you can choose from more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs. Join working professionals who are studying online at APU and preparing to build successful careers in the growing career fields of business, IT, management, education, homeland security, and more.
• Tuition that fits your budget
• Our Financial Aid Office can help with Federal Student Aid and employer tuition programs, as well as G.I. Bill and other veteran’s benefits.
• Our University Book Grant covers all book costs for undergraduate students earning credit.
• We will accept up to 45 hours of transfer credit toward your associate degree, 90 hours toward your bachelor’s degree, and 15 hours toward your master’s degree.
Convenience & Flexibility
• Classes start monthly
• Courses offered in 8 and/or 16 week sessions
• Flexible schedule—Students are required to log into the classroom at least once per week to complete assignments and participate in class discussions. However, there is no specific login time. If your schedule only permits you to log in at 2 a.m., that’s fine with us.
Faculty are “real world” leaders
Our professors are industry insiders who combine academic credentials with real-world experience. Many have experience in leadership roles in government, business and non-profit organizations, state and local law enforcement, as well as fire and emergency services.
Get started today. APU has open enrollment and no application fee. Call our Admissions Team at 1-877-777-9081
Online Degree Programs
Emergency & Disaster Mgmt
Transportation & Logistics
View a full list of available degree programs