|Institute of Logistical Management
Frank R. Breslin, Dean
MBA, ICC Law
- Fundamentals of Transportation & Logistics
- Transportation I & II
- Business Logistics I & II
- Motor Carrier Operations
- Global Logistics
- Transportation Law I & II
- Freight Claims
- Hazardous Materials
- Info Tech in Supply Chain I & II
- Inventory Management
Institute of Logical Management
315 W. Broad Street
PO Box 427
Burlington, NJ 08016
Since 1923, the Institute has pioneered the areas of transportation education and training. The Institute has the unique status of being the only such school of its kind. The curriculum of the Institute spans all possible areas of involvement within the transportation, logistics management, and supply chain fields.
Through the expertise of its outstanding faculty, the Institute provides comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge to professionals who want to successfully compete in today's complex logistics and supply chain industry. We do this at the students' pace, not ours.
The Institute prides itself on its practical approach and skills training curriculum. No other school, college or university can duplicate our long tradition of teaching and employing the concept of "practical skills" training. Some 2,500 companies have hired many of the 84,000+ alumni of the Institute to manage their companies' logistics departments.
The Institute and its graduates have held a unique position in the field of education. The Institute has provided service for over 85 years to an industry that accounts for over one trillion dollars of the annual gross domestic product of the United States.
- Earn a CLP - Certified Logistics Practitioner Certificate
- Very flexible program, anywhere, anytime
- Academic Credits - we bring the resources of the school to the student
- Open Enrollment with very cost effective pricing
- No prerequisites required
- Students on Five Continents
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- DANTES Affiliated
- Listed in the ACE Directory of Accredited Post Secondary Institutions
- Accredited Member Distance Education and Training Council
- Approved for Veterans Benefits and Montgomery G.I. Bill
- Certified Claims Professional - CCPAC
- Licensed by the State of New Jersey
- DETC Accrediting Commission is Recognized by US Secretary of Education
- Oldest Logistics Distance Learning School in the World!
- Kenneth B. Ackerman
- Richard Armstrong
- Leon (Bud) Cohan
- Emmett O'Hare
PH.D., Col., USA (Ret.)
- Robert A. Schrimer, PH. D.
- Michael B. Stroh, MBA, CTL
- Robert A. Truck, MA
- Walter Weart
|page generation time:0.1918
||page last updated: 04-jun-2008