If you’re ready to invest in an educational experience that helps you become a global business leader, make the choice that will set you apart from the pack. At Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management, we’ve made global business our business, for more than half a century.
The No. 1-ranked International School of Business.
Established in 1946, we were the first to focus exclusively on international business education; the first to recognize that the emerging global economy - a complex network of information, goods, cultures and peoples - must be managed by a new breed of global business leaders.
Fifty-seven years later, Thunderbird is still the best in the business of graduating business leaders:
- For the eighth consecutive year, U.S.News and World Report ranked Thunderbird No. 1 in International Business.
- For the third year in a row, a poll of corporate recruiters by The Wall Street Journal ranked Thunderbird No. 1 in International Business.
Borderless Business Thinking: The Thunderbird Difference.
At Thunderbird, we offer a truly global educational experience that integrates a macro-level of social, political and economic dynamics with the micro-level business imperatives required to manage successfully in today’s global economy. It is a philosophy called Borderless Business Thinking.
No matter where you come from, we speak your language. Our flexible programs combine an unmatched global business education with international and cross-cultural studies to ensure you’re fluent in the language of international business, no matter where in the world you choose to go.
Global Business Opportunities.
Few schools in the world offer as many global professional, personal and career opportunities as we do.
- Explore two comprehensive campuses - one in North America and one in Europe.
- Enjoy the flexibility of degree programs offered on three continents - North America, Asia and Latin America.
- Harness the potential of our affiliations with leading business schools, and businesses, in every corner of the globe.
- Discover a unique tripartite curriculum. Acquire both cutting-edge, applied global business skills, and multicultural and communication skills as they apply specifically to global business.
- Build lifelong relationships with students from 60 countries and more than 100 multinational, multicultural faculty members who are experts in world business, international politics and modern languages.
- Network professionally with an alumni network of more than 33,000 business leaders who live and work in 135 nations.
We live in a new era of transnational companies whose leaders and operations are dispersed across the globe. This modern global economy requires a new breed of managers - leaders equipped with flexible, transferable business skills and a global vision - who can do business across time-zones, oceans, cultures and languages.
Embark On A Borderless Business Career.
You believe in a tomorrow with no borders and boundaries, in a future full of possibility. Shouldn’t you invested in a school that believes the same? Visit us at www.t-bird.edu/academics/prospective.