Comfort Keepers Senior Care Franchise Information:
Success through Caring
Ask any Comfort Keepers franchise owner and they will tell you it is one of the most rewarding ways they have ever earned a living. Today, there are 36 million aging adults in America. By 2030, the number will exceed 70 million creating a rapidly growing industry offering tremendous opportunity.
Why Comfort Keepers?
- We are ranked as one of the Top 3 Franchise Systems in Senior Care by Entrepreneur magazine and have become one of the fastest-growing new franchises in America, as recognized by INC., Wall Street Journal, Successful Franchises, Entrepreneur, HGTV, and over 100 major newspapers.
- There are personally rewarding opportunities and financially rewarding opportunities, but it is not every day you can be in a business that is both!
- Our client satisfaction ratings surpass 95 percent. We continually survey the quality of our services-No other company can match our client satisfaction levels.
- In 2006 Comfort Keepers was recognized as a Top 50 Franchisor by Franchise Business Review, based on a survey of franchise owners.
Non-Medical In-Home Care Facts
- Seniors spend approximately $5,600 per month for care in a private room in a nursing home. MetLife Mature Market Institute 2003
Estimated annual expenditures on home care exceeded $41 billion in 2001. National Association of Home Care
- By 2005, 37% of all U.S. Workers will face more concern in caring for a parent than caring for a child. Aragon Consulting
- More than 12 million Americans require some long-term care. As many as 6 out of every 10 Americans have family members or friends requiring long-term care services. 8 out of every 10 would prefer to have care provided at their family member's home. U.S. General Accounting Office
- Seniors prefer to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own home versus moving to a nursing home or assisted living center. Ask Any Senior
Total Investment: $32,500 Franchise Fee. The Franchise fee, total start-up costs and working capital requirements may bring your total investment to approximately $56,500 - $88,800.
Exclusive Territory: Exclusive and Protected Territories of 175,000. Together we design a territory based on general population, senior populations over 65, and average household income demographics.
Affordable Royalty: A declining royalty structure rewards franchisees for business growth. Royalties go down from 5% to as low as 3%.
Scheduling Software: New Comfort Keepers franchises include the first-year use of proprietary software for invoicing, scheduling and telephonic tracking of services.
Multiple Services: We offer Homemaking and Companionship services along with the opportunity for Personal Care services. (Note: Provision of Personal Care services may require state licensing or accreditation, but we help you explore the added service opportunity and state requirements.)
Field Support: We offer a team of Franchise Business Consultants who work in the field and provide operational support and guidance.
Training Programs: Intensive 8-Day Training for new owners and GMs and on-going offerings available.
For USA Call Toll-Free (800) 387-2415
For International Call (+1) 937-665-1322