Suheil J. Muasher, M.D.
World Leader in Infertility and IVF
Suheil J. Muasher, M.D., Medical Director of The Muasher Center for Fertility and IVF is internationally recognized as a world leader in the field of infertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF).
For more than 20 years, Dr. Muasher has led the way to numerous advances for treated coupled challenged by infertility. His primary interest is in the development of ovarian stimulation protocols to improve assisted reproductive technology implantation and success rates. Many infertility centers in the United States today pattern their protocols after Dr. Muasher’s original and prolific research.
Dr. Muasher’s career speaks volumes about his experience and reputation:
- More than 20 years of experience in the field of infertility and IVF.
- Held several key directorship with the prestigious Jones Institute, one of the world’s premiere infertility treatment and training programs, and home of America’s first in vitro baby, including:
- Director of IVF (1988-2001)
- Director of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (1998–2000)
- Medical Director of The Jones Institute/ Northern VA – DC Center (2001-2003)
- Voted one of the "Best Doctors in America" by his peers every year since 1992.
- Named one of the "Best Doctors in Infertility" by Washingtonian Magazine (2002).
- Lead developer of numerous infertility protocols adopted by IVF clinics nationwide.
- Author of hundreds of articles and abstracts on infertility and IVF.
- Former Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Has trained many physicians in the US and abroad on infertility and IVF.
- Sought after world wide to speak on infertility issues.
- Associate Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at George Washington University
Every patient of the Muasher Center receives Dr. Muasher’s personal and undivided attention.
Dr. Muasher is an active member of six professional societies, including the American Fertility Society, the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies, and the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is also a distinguished member of several editorial boards related to infertility and IVF
For more information, please visit our website at www.mcfivf.com